The MBA program is designed to train executive to think strategically and analytically through intensive series of stimulating lectures, energetic seminars, and conducive small team project. Structure for MBA program consists of core courses that emphasize the management, marketing, accounting, business ethics and exposure to research methods.
WHY STUDY WITH US ?
UMT offers a wide range of competitive programs which are carefully designed and frequently revised to ensure their relevance to the real business world and the changing global economy.
- Cheaper program fees around Putrajaya & Klang Valley
- Weekend class only
- Near Putrajaya Sentral, open parking available
- Experienced academic staff, career growth, strategic management know how
Total fees for Malaysia students is around RM 22,310.00 for the whole academic year where in average is about RM5,77.50 per semester. While the average fee for international students is about RM 7,652.50 per semester as the total fee for all four semester would be RM 30,610.00 (USD 7,813.80)*
- Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF), Acoount 2
- Study Loan from banks
- Easy and Flexible Installment Scheme (0% Interest rate )
- Bachelor degree with CGPA 2.50 and above; or
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with CGPA below 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in related field as accepted by the Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or any other academic qualification in related field and possesses evidence of adequate work experience recognized by the Senate; or
- An international candidate must have a score of 500 in TOEFL or Band 5.5 for IELTS or a proof of adequate command of English specified by the respective school.
MODE OF STUDY
- Mode of study : Coursework
- Duration : 4 semester
Registration of less than nine (9) credits in a semester/module with a minimum of three (3) credits or one course ( whichever is applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
- Application can be made online via http://gsea.umt.edu.my/ throughout the year.
- Application will only be processed on receipt of full supporting documentation required.
- All application received will be processed and successful applicants will be notified without delay.
- Recommendation by two (2) academic referees (sealed) for students with degree other than conferred by UMT.
- Please include any other relevant documents e.g Curriculum vitae, supporting letter(s) and professional certificates (if any).
FOR MALAYSIAN APPLICANT
- A certificate true copy of National Identification Card (NIC).
- A certificate true copy of complete transcripts of undergraduate degree courses and certificates.
- Payment slip for application fee for amount of RM25.
FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT
- A certificate true copy of International Passport.
- A bank guarantee or sponsorship letter.
- A certified true copy of complete transcripts of undergraduate degree courses and certificates. English translated copy of transcripts must also be provided by the awarding university.
- Payment slip for application fee for the amount of USD 25.
- Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Management
- Marketing Management
- Electronic Commerce Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Coastal Community Development
- Business Research Methods
- Business Ethics in Corporate Governance
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Elective Courses I – Maritime Logistic and Transport/Logistics and Supply Chain :
- Modern Port Management
- Marine Insurance
- The Law of Carriage of Goods By Sea
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Logistics
- Custom and Forwarding Agent
Elective Courses II – Strategic Management :
- Change Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Management In Organization
- Strategic Leadership and Decision Making
- International Business
Elective Courses III- Islamic Finance :
- Governance and Applications of Syariah in Islamic Finance
- Islamic Economics: Theory and Practice
- Financial Operations and Deposits of Islamic Banking
- Syariah Applications in Financial Transactions
- Estate Planning and Management in Islam
Elective Courses IV – Marketing :
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Sales Management
- Services Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Destination Marketing
Contact Person :
Dr. Noor Fadhiha Mokhtar
Tel : +609 668 4231